The NEW! Enchanted Homes Design Center
The newly built Enchanted design center is loaded with hundreds of trending color options and details. Our design center team updates our available selection daily. Whether you are a first-time home buyer, or on your forever home, the design center offers personalization to accommodate any style aesthetic.
Our homeowner coordinator will patiently and knowledgeably walk each home buyer through their options and available upgrades. She will guide you through the design center displays and help you narrow in on your personal design style. Our goal is to help you leave confident of your choices and knowledgeable of our building process and what comes next.
The week you go under contract, you will be contacted to set up a private colors appointment to make interior and exterior choices. Many buyers choose to make upgrades at this appointment to achieve their desired look. Here is a simple list of items you may wish to be prepared to choose:
Shutters & Shutter color
Front Door Style
Garage Door Color
Stainless steel appliances
Comfort Height Toilets
Featured Upgrade Package: (Covered Porch w/ 10×12 Pad + Patio Door)
Tips for Your Design Appointment
- View our GALLERY of photos or drive around one of our 30+ Enchanted neighborhoods, making note of your preferred exterior color combinations.
- Bring printed photos of your favorite Pinterest inspiration.
- Create and know your spending budget for design.
- Discuss with your family and rank upgrades based on what is important to you.
- Familiarize yourself with our standards and the available upgrades.
- Expect to spend between 1-3 hours at the colors appointment.
- If you’re on Instagram or Facebook, follow us at @EnchantedConstructionSC for inspiration.
- Have fun!
How to Buy Your First Home
- What to consider when buying a new home
- Buyer programs for purchasing a new home
- What’s involved when buying or selling a home
- Rent vs. Buy calculator
Determine how you will afford your home
For most of us, our home is the most expensive thing we’ll ever buy; and for most of us, we need one big loan to do it—a mortgage.
If you remember all the foreclosures that happened during the recession, a mortgage is not something to be taken lightly.
To pay for your first home, you’ll need good credit, a steady job, and a sizable chunk of cash for a down payment. Navigating the waters of home financing isn’t always easy, but these articles can help guide you.
- What You Need to Get Approved for a Mortgage
- How To Save For A Down Payment On Your First House
- How to Shop for a Mortgage: 7 Steps to Finding the Perfect Home Loan
- Get Mortgage Pre-Approval Online
- Home Affordability Calculator
- Compare Today’s Mortgage Rates
- Take a Look at the Best Online Mortgage Lenders
Go Shopping for Your First Home
In a perfect world, you would commit to buying a home and get mortgage pre-approval before stepping foot into your first open house. Obviously, it may be you didn’t realize you wanted to own a home until you see your dream home. Either way, shopping for a home can be a long and taxing experience.
Seal the deal at closing
As if getting a mortgage and finding the perfect house wasn’t enough, you’ll soon learn that it’s only half of the home-buying process.
Here are few final tips before you head out there on your own:
- The Secrets to Winning a Bidding War
- What Happens at a Closing?
- How Much Cash Do You Really Need To Close On A Home?
And, that’s a wrap! Our first time home buying guide. Hope it’s useful. Do let us know what you think and if there are any topics you’d like to see us cover in the future! Happy home buying!
Explore our archive for many more articles on real estate and home buying
Enchanted Homes wants you to enter your new home feeling confident in the craftsmanship and equipped with the knowledge to best care for your new home. Read along to learn answers to frequently questioned topics.
Q: Why are there gaps in the sod?
A: The landscapers leave gaps in the sod to ensure a grass pattern. The gaps fill in the first growth year and summer. Gaps also benefit you as small gaps result in more ground cover. You are charged for the pallet of sod that is typically a set square footage and not the area of ground the final result covers.
Connect with One of Our Experienced Realtors
Our team of trusted agents will help you navigate our inventory
and choose the best home for your needs!
Latest Real Estate Posts
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR SERVICES?
We will respond to your questions, feedback or reviews as soon as possible.